Happy Birthday i-D



I'm a big fan of Kate Moss like everybody else and I pretty much love al her photo-shoots. When September Vogue arrived I was disappointed that they had used her. I believe that models belong on the covers of magazine but having Kate Moss on everything is a bit boring. I'm so exited for i-d to come out because it doesn't come out monthly and it's their special birthday issue! They pretty much always have a choice of covers and i'm so exited about this one. They've used Kate Moss and I actually really don't like this cover, then there's one with Naomi, I've never been a huge fan of Naomi and I can't quite put my finger on it why. The last cover has Gaga on it. I can't help but adore this woman I think she has a beautiful face despite what some people might say. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on that one! The issue sounds pretty good featuring people i love like The XX and Florence Welch. The issue comes out 12th August!

Happy birthday i-D


images taken from www.i-donline.com

No comments: