Off To Reading I Go!



Tomorrow I'm off to Reading Festival so I won't be posting until Monday so I thought I'd post a little something of what I'm going to experience in the next few days! As for festival chic? I'm sorry but I am literally wearing my wellies because I don't want mud between toes, not as a fashion statement. I'll just be wearing some denim shorts and tights as they're comfy to wear and lots and lots of layers, it get's cold! I'll probably cover up with a leather jacket and hood and some comfy scarves! For once during the year it doesn't matter about the fashion, it's about the music so I won't be too bothered about what I look like!



Not really festival chic is it?

Here are a few pictures of a few bands I'll hopefully be seeing this weekend!

Guns N Roses



Dizze Rascal



Blink 182



Biffy Clyro



Arcade Fire



Paramore



Marina and the Diamonds



You can check out the full line-up here http://www.readingfestival.com/lineup/

No comments: