The Original


Today I saw an article on Janice Dickinson so that made me look up her old photos! She was so beautiful! I always loved her on America's Next Top Model and there's something missing now that she's not there! The pictures I've gathered of her are amazing and the reason why she called herself 'The World's First Supermodel' She just had a completely different look to anyone of her time! Then I was just looking back at photos of The Supermodels, It's my favourite era of models, as much as I love Kate Moss I much prefer these powerful women to the heroin chic. So tomorrow a post on Supermodels but today, the one who started it all, The World's First Supermodel….Janice Dickinson























1 comment:

MJ said...

She's a proper super! I hope they come back in, such powerful women are pretty inspiring...