So you might remember before I had a tiny rant about Cheryl Cole and I said I'd do a post on why I don't like here. So up came the perfect opportunity when I found that Cheryl will be on the cover of October's Vogue.
So here are the reasons
why I don't like
1) She is constantly photographed
literally walking around all day being glamorous.
2) She is given credit for her style, when blatantly she has a stylist. Here are some pictures of the old Cheryl. I know people can change, but you can take the girl out of Newcastle, but you can't…
3) She gets payed a ridiculous amount of money for doing nothing, she's basically on benefits yet she's Britain's sweetheart?(All of a sudden having perfect hair makes everyone forget that she beat up a toilet assistant)
4) Yes being being cheated on by your husband is awful and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but women deal with these things everyday and she shouldn't be treated like a saint because she didn't kick up a fuss and slash his tires, millions of women go through this each year.
5) She's the symbol of what Britain has come, lazy and seeking fame. I don't think she's a very good role model for youngsters today!
So there you have it! anyway back to the Vogue cover. I hated the old cover she did but the new one, Love it! Yes Miss Cole I love it! The cover is so fresh, maybe more suited for spring?, and her hair looks great tied back. I think it's a great cover and I'm sure she'll have a lot of interesting things to share as she'll be discussing her recent Divorce. Credit when credit's due!