Blog Love

The lovely Jenna from Seven Style Notes agreed to do a little Blogger Q and A with me! Jenna's blog is a mixture of fashion, art and literature and her writing style is very personal. I highly recommend that you check out her blog! So here are the questions we did!


What do you enjoy most about blogging?

I love to connect with my fellow bloggistas, whether they blog about fashion, love, music, film, life in general. It's interesting to see a new perspective on something through other bloggers eyes. My greatest joy in all of this is hearing about a subject from another blogger where they have added a twist to it, and caused me to see it in a new light. I find myself thinking, "Wow! Wish I would have thought of that..."

Do you think someone can have a career thought blogging?

Absolutely! I think it just taked effort and a connection to your readers. Or, do something that no one else is doing. You have to post consistently. Read comments. Respond to your readers. Share some of your personality in each post, and ultimately, let your true self shine through your blog. Readers want to feel like they know you, so let them!

Do you think Blogging will eventually take over magazine publications?

I really hope not. There is nothing like pulling a print magazine off a newsstand. That's just pure beauty. But, I think there is room for both blogs and magazines in the media. The both offer something wonderful, unique and amazing that we can't get from just one or the other

If you could be any film character in the world, who would you be and why?

Oh, gosh. Tough question. Cheesy answer. Probably Allie from The Notebook. I live for that sappy, die-hard romantic stuff.

What would be the ultimate quote you life your life by?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose"
-Romans 8:28

My christian faith gives my life purpose, and remembering this Bible verse has always helped me through the tough times. God has a plan.

Who is your role model/idol?

I don't believe we should idolize anyone, and I don't really feel like I have role models either. I've learned from my parents advice and the experiences they've told me about. I've learned from my own missteps. And I sort of watch others to figure out what I want/don't want in life. I feel like you have to be your own role model. Be the person you want to be and know you should be. Try to do the right thing. Learn from mistakes, and don't beat yourself up about them (BUT if we are talking fashion, I get inspiration from Zooey Deschanel, Gwen Stefani, SJP, Sienna Miller, Carey Mulligan and Rachel McAdams. Love those girls' fashion senses!)

If you could change anything in the world, what would it be?

Good question! Of course, I would love there to be less crime, less war, less pain, etc., etc., but the way I see it, everything happens for a reason. And I don't pretend to know what's best! But in my personal world, I would love there to be less stress in my life right now. That would be lovely...

Hope you enjoyed the Q&A and you should definitely check her blog out!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I love Jenna - she did a fab guest blog for me last week - check it out! (And while you're there, enter in my giveaway...!)

Whitney

a toast.
www.whittheheck.blogspot.com