Tough Love


I am sat here typing, looking out my window at the beautiful snow. It's been snowing here since 1pm and it doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon! I've never seen snow in November, maybe this year we'll have a white christmas! Anyway moving on to today's post. Accessories. For some reason I've never been hugely into accessories and I don't tend to wear much. I stick to a ring and necklace that I wear every day. Pamela Love is a jewellery brand that i really love. It's quite expensive so not something that I'd really be buying right now! The designs are really unique and quite different, with designs like serpents, talons etc.









You should have a look at the website here

And now for today's Friday Song.
A little happy song that is perfect for dancing in the snow!
Fleetwood Mac is one of my favourite bands ever and this song is one of my favourites!


"Something's happening, happening to me
My friends say I'm acting peculiarly
C'mon baby we better make a start
You better make it soon
Before you break my heart

Oh I...I want to be with you everywhere
Oh I...I want to be with you everywhere
(Wanna be with you everywhere)"

No comments: