Well Well Well


As I was making my actual christmas list this year (which does not feature any of my fantasy list items) I was really exited to see that Duffy's new album will be released in time for Christmas so that went straight on the list. I loved loved loved her last album so I'm hoping this won't disappoint. I love Duffy's whole look and I think she is beautiful. I found some pictures for her album artwork and their lovely. I think she looks breathtaking and the images almost look like stills from a film. No one can deny that she has a 60's vibe in her styling but I think she modernises the look well so that she doesn't look stuck in that era. She makes me want to have blonde hair so badly! I couldn't recommend her album enough! What do you think of Duffy's style?




















No comments: