Boy Meets Factory Girl

I watched Factory Girl last night and I absolutely loved it. I had seen it before but didn't really appreciate as much as I did now. I've been so stressed with Uni work recently and I can not wait to finish for christmas. I will definitely appreciate the two weeks off! For anyone who doesn't know what Factory Girl is, it's a film about the life of Andy Warhol and Edie Sedgwick in the 60's. The film stars Sienna Miller who does an amazing job of portraying the troubled Edie, Guy Pearce as Andy Warhol and the gorgeous Hayden Christensen playing a musician who is allegedly Bob Dylan. I couldn't get over how good looking Hayden was in the film! I couldn't take my eyes off him! Here are shots taken to advertise the film and the film trailer. I recommend it to all fashion/music/art lovers! A post and Andy Warhol and Edie Sedgwick soon I think!














1 comment:

Villedela said...

Love Edie and Factory Girl.. these are wonderful photos!