Marina, I ♥ you

Marina Diamandis, from the band Marina and the Diamonds, is one of my favourite modern icons. I love her music, her style and from tv appearances and interviews her personality is wicked too. She was the first person I blogged about, hopefully my blogging style has evolved from then! Marina was used for Vogue's November edition of "Today I'm Wearing" which is on their website. Each month they have a different star who shows what they wear each day. I've featured some of my favourite shots of the month she did. I love her fun and quirky style, she wears bright colours which looks really good against her milky white skin and black hair. Have a look here.
It was only appropriate for me to feature a Marina and the Diamonds song as this week's Friday Song. So I've chosen my personal favourite "Hollywood" I love the video, so american!
























"Hollywood infected your brain
You wanted kissing in the rain
Oh oh, Living in a movie scene
Puking American dreams
Oh oh, I’m obsessed with the mess that’s America
I’m obsessed with the mess that’s America"

No comments: