New Kid On The Block












I predict little twelve year old Elle Fanning (younger sister of Dakota Fanning) to be everywhere in 2011! I can't believe she's twelve, she's so chic!

For today's song I've chosen something a little upbeat as I'm so relieved I got my presentation out of the way today. But I've still got a lot of work to do so this song will motivate me!


Bloc Party-One More Chance

"Give me one more chance to love you
So open the door and calm down
Can't you see that I'm trying
Don't say another word about the other boy
Can't you see that I'm dying
This time things will be different
And you're gonna see
These hands will come around
You'll love their touch again
This times things will be different
And you're gona see, see"

(Bloc Party are one of my favourite bands ever as I think their lyrics are genius. I love every one of their albums!)



No comments: