New Year

Everyone seems to get exited on new year, a chance for a new start. New year is always over rated, the same as summer. People put too much emphasis how a new year is a new start. A new start can happen on any day of the year. Anyway instead of being scrooge (does scrooge still count for ruining new years?) I'll predict something for 2011. My prediction is the face of 2011 will be Florrie Arnold.  She is an english singer/songwriter/drummer and is the face of Nina Ricci's Perfume. Alexa Chung has been the IT girl for the last few years and nearly every girl dresses like her so it's time for a change. Florrie is gorgeous and I think she will be a recognised style icon in 2011.













As a final friday song of 2010, I have chosen my favourite song of the year. I have a hard time on picking my favourite as every song/film/album 'is my favourite ever!' so I've chosen a band that I am so glad i went to go see live and buy their album. They will always be in my music collection. I think this is my favourite song by them...but I'm sure it will change by next week!

Mumford and Sons- Roll away your stone


'Roll away your stone, I'll roll away mine
Together we can see what we can find
Don't leave me alone at this time,
For I am afraid of what I will discover inside'

Thank you for every single person who has read this blog, I sometimes feel I'm writing to myself and no ones reading, but my stats say otherwise. Inc Fashion will hopefully get bigger and better in 2011.

Thank you and a Happy New Year!

No comments: