Two Of A Kind

I know Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't everyones cup of tea but I love their style. I love everything they wear and think both their fashion lines, Elizabeth and James and The Row, are really good fashion lines and not a celebrity line. Their brands will be around for a long time! I named the post 'Two of a Kind' after their amazing tv programme when they were younger. Was anyone a little obsessed with Two of a Kind and So Little Time? I feel like I almost grew up with these girls. I watched their films and read their books and now I admire their fashion career. I received a book a few years ago which was written by the twins called 'Inspiration' which is a really interesting book. It's them interviewing people who have influenced them in their lives. Expect interviews with Terry Richardson, Dianne Von Furstenberg, Karl Legerfield and much more! It's a really good coffee table book!


















No comments: