Winter Wonderland










After a catastrophic day in the snow today I finally made it home for christmas! Feels so good to be home surrounded by all the decorations, family, warmth and food!!! Any university student will know how nice it is to have food on demand! The snow was so beautiful today and to 'celebrate' that here's a beautiful photo shoot taken by Tim Walker. The shoot is so magical so I thought it was appropriate for today!

For today's Friday Song something a little upbeat. I can't stop listening to this song I've gone a little obsessed! I promise something a little Christmassy next week!

Biffy Clyro Bubbles


"Well how's your view of things today?
Got up young to fade away
The sinners sin but aren't aware
Our fables take us everywhere
I can't keep up with you
I can't keep up"


No comments: