Instant

I have developed an obsession with Polaroid Camera. I've just bought one and waiting for it to arrive! I can't wait to try it out! It's such a shame that they don't make the camera's anymore and that the films is hard to get! Why wouldn't anyone want an instant image with no editing? Everything is so photoshopped these days in magazines etc. it's nice to have a pure image with no changes made to it! What do you guys think of the polaroid camera? Do you think they should bring it back?











For today's Friday Song, it's a simple mellow song. Ryan Adams did a cover of the famous Oasis song Wonderwall and it's absolutely stunning. Enjoy!


Ryan Adams - Wonderwall

"By now you should've somehow
Realised what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now"

No comments: