Dreaming of a white bedroom


One of the most exiting things about moving into my new student house in August is that i can decorate it how i want. Ok i cant exactly paint the walls whatever colour i want but my room is quite plain that i can do a little more of it than my old student accommodation. The house is fine for student living but my dad basically called it a shithole. What i really want is an all white room, white walls, white bed and white floor. The only problem is that the carpet is a bit pink plus there wont be much light as I've got a velux window, yes that's right I'm on the third floor basically in the attic. A bit gutted that all my housemates have big windows that will let a lot of natural light in. To get one step closer to my dream of an all white bedroom I got some white bedsheets and at least the walls are white! I got a really nice white whicker chair that i think would look nice! Here are some items I'd love to get for room! I'll post some pictures soon of my new room :)


1 comment:

Wusel's... said...

You like Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn?
Please have a look at my paintings.
http://joeparthur.blogspot.com/2010/07/marilyn.html
http://joeparthur.blogspot.com/2010/06/breakfast-at-tiffanys.html
I would be pleased if you like to follow my blog.
:-)