Busy Bee

Very sorry for the lack of posts this week! I was in my new student house this week and there wasn't any internet and I was very busy unpacking! So just a quick post not and then I'll be back in the swing of things tomorrow!

I am craving so badly a dark lipstick! I think it would go really well with my dark hair and eyes! I think i found the perfect shade in Chanel's Rogue Noir. Yum Yum. I found these pictures on the net so I'm not sure who they belong to but they pretty much summed up perfectly what I'm looking for. I also just purchased some gorgeous pair of black velvet wedges and these would look awesome with the dark lip and black dress!

so apologies once more for the lack of posting but I will be back to normal this weekend! Plus I will start posting up my daily outfits soon! how exiting!







No comments: