Craving

I am a little obsessed with flared jeans at the moment. When I was younger I thought they were unflattering but I'm warming up to them, a little too much I think. The only thing that puts me off is that to execute the look I think heels look better worn with them, and the thought of walking around all day in heels is very off putting. One of my favourite blogs Fashion Toast has the best style. Im envious of what she wears and love all her looks. This is her flared jeans look.

I know I post a lot about Nicole Richie but I just love her effortless style. She makes jeans and a t shirt look great. The flair is very flattering on her and suits her 70's style.



It's Kate Moss, of course she's going to look great in the flared jean, again so effortless.



The woman who started it all, Farrah Fawcett. She looks so chic and actually makes trainers look cool. I want her hair.



No comments: