So last night Chanel re-opened their Soho store in New York and of course everyone came out in force in their best Chanel gear. Here's my favourite looks from the night Diane Kruger's dress is delicious and she has the perfect accessory, Karl Lagerfield.

Alexa Chung, the ultimate modern Chanel girl really surprised me with her outfit choice. The dress is simple yet gorgeous and I love the combination of the different prints. I thought she's go for a complete black dress with a bow and collar detail. I love her hair tied back in quite a messy way and the plain Mary Jane's. The outfit is perfect.

Claire Danes has modernised her classic monochrome tweed jacket with some blue jeans. I think they work really well together and her old hollywood hairstyle suits the glamorous jacket.

SJP looks young and fresh with this gorgeous nude and black dress. The colourings are perfect together and really suit her skin tone. Is it me or are her eyebrows a little higher than usual?

Love Love LOVE this dress on Rachel Bilson. The colours are amazing and the ankle book was a perfect choice. She looks elegant with her hair tied back into a ponytail and I love her watch!

No comments: