Looking Back Lindsay

Oh Lindsay Lohan, What happened? I am in love with this Miu Miu ad for Spring Summer 2007, shot by Mert and Marcus. Reminds me a lot of the Kristen Dunst Miu Miu ad campaign. How beautiful does Lindsay's hair look here? I think she looks gorgeous as a red head and the pink lipstick really compliments her skin colour. Forget Lindsay the drug addict, remember when she was a fashion star rising? She had everything going for her and then she just spiralled out of control. She's currently in rehab getting better so I'm taking this as a good sign and that the fashionista inside her will return (obviously her health is more important) and I can't wait to see what she comes up with! What do you think of the ad campaign?














1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow I had no idea she even did Miu Miu.
www.thefashionwheel.blogspot.com