Looking Back

I love looking back at old Ad Campaigns and photo shoots. Sometimes it's easy to forget some and sometimes you discover ones that you never knew existed. I think I'll do a weekly post of 'Looking Back' posting on old ad campaigns. One that I completely forgot about was Miu Miu's 2008 campaign with Kirsten Dunst. Remember when Kirsten Dunst was THE girl of the moment? She had that unique style and wasn't stereotypically beautiful but that's what made her so interesting. She's kind of fallen off the radar lately.





















I love the circus theme which has been a little over done now mainly by music artists but I think the main thing that makes these ad campaigns work are the colours. I love the red, pink, navy and yellow and you can instantly see Miu Miu's identity in these shots. Love it.

No comments: