Johnny Loves Kate

Before the beautiful couple that was Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, there was Johnny and Kate Moss. They were incredibly fashionable. Kate Moss is one of my favourite models ever and Johnny Depp is just THE most handsome man, so they were made for each other. Kate Moss is not only an amazing model but she is known for her sense of style. I bought a book a couple of years ago which documents Kate's style from the beginning up until a few years ago, every single trend is covered. The book is called "Kate Moss Style" by Angela Buttolph. I'd recommend it to anyone who is a Kate Moss style fan. There is a chapter dedicated to Kate and Johnny's style so I chose my favourites which you can see below. Can you think of a more fashionable couple?


















1 comment:

Doğanay Konalı said...

kate moss and johhny depp are lovely.
i love your blog!
:)

doganaykonali@blogspot.com