Style Spotlight: Rachel Bilson

London Fashion Week is currently taking place so every blog your reading this week will feature something about LFW , to give you a break from all the treats of LFW (jealous that many of my friends are working there this week!!) I'll do a post on Rachel Bilson's style. I've always admired her style, especially her casual style. She doesn't wear outrages outfits and fits into classic Sienna/Kate category. Totally my style, laid back a little bohemian and ALWAYS Ray Bans. I haven't worn any sunglasses apart from Ray Bans. Maybe I need to to break out of that!

Yum Yum is that a tweed jacket? It looks so casual and I like the slight navy colour it has. Simply teamed with jeans and top with a really interesting champagne coloured bag. I like her choice of shoes as well. The patent leather dresses the outfit up slightly.

Rachel makes hoodies look chic! The colour looks great with the tan boots and I am in love with her bag! I like the rusty red colour and I would never have thought to team it with the tan boots.

This dress has a great print but could have easily looked to 'mumsy' but looks perfect teams with a denim jacket and some DM's.

This peach colour looks amazing against Rachel's skin and hair colour. It's slightly sheer and shows a little bit of her bra but works well as she's buttoned it up to the top. Simple denim shorts and great boots.

I love the embroidery on this jacket, the jacket is enough of a statement piece and looks great with a pair of casual shorts and top and some great boots.

Love, love, LOVE the shape of these trousers, they fit her so well and looks great with a stripy top. The nude heels finish of the look.

This is one of my favourite looks. She's taken the jean, stripy top and jacket combo to the next level with a great hat and an amazing rucksack. I love this bag so much, especially the colour! The bag is so different to a regular bag.

This isn't one of Rachel's casual look but how chic does she look here? Such a simple dress with some nice plain shoes. I think its her hair that really finishes off the look. Effortlessly Chic!

What do you think of Rachel's style? Which is your favourite look?


No comments: