Victoria Beckham debuted her new Spring Summer 2011 collection in New York this week and I'm pretty impressed. I think Victoria is always going to have to prove herself as she's not from a design background, but I think people are taking her seriously and she's beginning to build a very good brand. Her being nominated for Designer Brand of the Year show that the fashion world is taking notice. I've loved all her collections and have always been a fan. I've said it before, but I hate it when celebrities just put their names to designs when they haven't done anything to contribute. Victoria lives and breathes her designs and you just know that she made every decision to creating the garments. Her new collection uses fresh colours and still maintains the structure she has become known for. These are my favourite items from the collection
















You can have a look at the rest of the collection here along with the other collections. The official Victoria Beckham website is very sleek and sophisticated. What do you think of the collection?

No comments: