Topshop Queen


Kate Moss's final collection for Topshop launched today and here are some of my favourite pieces from the collection!


I love this dress, with the bat cape swinged sleeves. Very 70's

This dress was in one of the original collections, and is one of the most popular designs. I absolutely love this design and I can imagine it will sell out very fast. I would try and get my hands on one but at £100 it's a little pricey!

Another cape style dress to adore with amazing embellishment


I love how simple this dress is, the fabric and the cut and the daisy pattern ads something a little different.


This rings reminds me a lot of the House of Harlow collection and is a great piece of statement jewellery.

I've wanted a leopard print cardigan for a while and think this might be the perfect one. The print isn't too 'in your face' and can glamourize any outfit.
I love how simple this jumper dress is! Worn dressed up or dressed down!

Which pieces were your favourite? and will you be buying anything from the collection?

No comments: